This kit provides the all the basic supplies you need to do a 7 day cleanse found in the Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit + Chyavanprash, Nasya oil, a Nasal Rinse Cup and a Tongue Cleaner. Buy these items all together in the kit and save time and money.
The Deluxe Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit Contains:
- Organic Yellow Mung Dal (1.63 lbs) and Organic Basmati Rice (3.15 lbs): When cooked together these two Ayurvedic staples combine to make a delicious, thick soup called kitchari. Easy to digest, kitchari is a nutritious whole food that will sustain you throughout your cleanse.
- Kitchari Spice Mix (3.5 oz): This traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your food. The spice mix includes mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, turmeric, natural mineral salt and asafoetida and will be added to the rice and dal when you prepare your kitchari. Recipe included with the kit.
- Organic Ghee (7.5 oz): Made from 100% organic, sweet cream butter that was churned from the goodness of milk produced by grass-fed and pastured cows, this rich Ayurvedic treat is said to nourish both body and mind. The ghee will provide the kitchari with an oily quality that helps loosen and remove toxins during the cleanse. It also helps to strengthen the digestive fire and promotes healthy digestion.
- Triphala Tablets (1 bottle): This formula contains three of the most important Ayurvedic herbs for detoxification and rejuvenation. Made from the powder of three superfruits, Triphala will promote healthy elimination during the cleanse while also replenishing the tissues and supporting your immune system.
- Organic Sesame Oil (1 16 fl oz bottle): This luxurious staple of any Ayurvedic massage will ground you, bringing calm to your nervous system and lubrication to your tissues. Use daily during your Ayurvedic self-massage.
- Pukka Detox Tea: During the cleanse, sip warm water and tea throughout the day, gently nudging the toxins to leave your system. Chosen by master herbalist Sebastian Pole, this herbal blend helps remove excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the system. A cup of caffeine-free Detox tea will soothe your whole body.
- Chyavanprash (1 jar): After the cleanse, take 1 teaspoon a day of this herbal jam. This tridoshic formula stimulates metabolism and enkindles the digestive fire without aggravating pitta. It balances vata and kapha while strengthening the body against the effects of a stressful lifestyle. The energizing herbs bolster the immune system and help maintain health and well-being throughout the year.
- Nasya Oil (1 bottle): Healthy uncongested breathing is important to ensure proper flow of prana throughout the head and body. When an excess of bodily fluids accumulates in the sinus, throat, nose or head areas, it is best eliminated through the nose. Administration of herbally infused oil, or nasya, helps facilitate this cleansing process. Nasya Oil soothes and protects the nasal passages and helps relieve sinus congestion. Daily nasal lubrication helps to release tension in the head and relieve accumulated stress. Balancing for vata, pitta, and kapha.
- Nasal Rinse Cup: Our Nasal Rinse Cup is designed for ease of use and has a heavy-duty construction that is dishwasher safe. Crafted from sturdy, lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze. Instructions for use included.
- Tongue Cleaner: According to Ayurveda, cleaning the tongue is an important part of the daily oral hygiene routine, along with regular brushing and flossing of the teeth. Gently scraping the tongue with a tongue cleaner can effectively reduce the bacteria in the mouth that cause bad breath. Our specially designed tongue cleaner is made in the U.S.A. with premium quality stainless steel.